Friday, February 23, 2018

Digital Drawing with 8th grade: Night sky

My 8th grade has had me for 2 years now, so they know a little bit about the digital rules and how to make new designs, but digital drawing still very foreign to them.

So to get them to draw something that is new and exciting that they can be proud of with little to know experience, this is a great lesson. I also like this lesson because, even though it is a simple lesson, there is no tracing in it, so the product they have at the end in an all original piece they created. 

The resources I use were found from Pinterest, but I added the link, if you want to find more where they came from.





I used a combination of both for this lesson. 

We worked through this lesson all together. I would teach a step ad wait for 90% to get through that step and then move on, and while I waited for everyone to get that done I would help the stragglers catch up. 

Here are some of the great student examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment